Thursday 3 April 2014






“Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.” -  Oprah Winfrey 



It's the third day of April and for every new month I set a target for myself and though usually I don’t keep to it I’m totally determined to commit this month.


This month I've set myself three goals to keep:


·        Worry less about others.

·        Revise for exams.
·        Update this blog consistently.

Simple and not too ambitious.

I know if I made it really hard I would most likely not complete any of these things. I am actually really determined this time though and to prove it to you I will be posting fortnightly to show you my progress and how I’m getting on.

I encourage everyone to make a list of five things they want t o achieve this month. Honestly doesn't have to be super hard or ambitious. Simple things like saying something nice to someone every day, keeping your room tidier or eating healthier. Whatever it is you choose I guarantee by the end of April you won't regret it. 


Comment what a few of your ideal goals are below! 
Best of luck! 


-Ash x

·         
Posted by Unknown On 09:32 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About